June 14, 2007

2,000 Paintings in 30 Days-the daily painting challenge

I have been unable to do my daily paintings for the last month, except for a few, for a number of reasons-- but I will be back to the "painting board" this week. Look for my paintings!
[Painting shown: "Rain on my Parade" is NFS]

Online art gallery members to produce 2,000 original paintings in 30 days, from June 15 to July 15!


The artists of the Daily Painters Gallery have been busy. Since September 2006, they've posted over 10,000 original paintings to their online gallery at DailyPainters.com. From June 15 to July 15, 2007, they will be attempting a new group record: 2,000 paintings in 30 days.

DailyPainters.com was founded in 2006 by artist Micah Condon and has since grown to include over 120 artists. DailyPainters.com artists have been featured in The New York Times, USA Weekend Magazine, The Boston Globe, Art Business News, Domino Magazine, The Washington Express, Wired Magazine, and more.

No comments: